Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme For Less Developed Area is a good package for students . Govt has announced the scheme for students for development of Education in Pakistan .
Eligibility Criteria :
Student belongs to Less Developed Area
Student are not availing any other Scholarship
Not Applicable on Self Finance Students
|MS/M.Phil (Medical Universities)||2 Years minimum -3 maximum Years|
Financial Help By Govt
1. Actual Tuition Fee (of Masters , MS/MPhil and PhD programs)
2. On and Off Mandatory charges which includes Registration Fee/Enrollment Fee, Admission fee (For new admissions only), Examination Fee, Library charges(non-refundable), Laboratory charges, Research related academic activities only.
3. Non study related heads like transport fee, hostel fee, Sports fee, Endowment Fund, Equipment Fee, Health Fee or Any Refundable dues will not be paid.
Approved 114 Districts
|Approved Universities for Masters, MS/M.Phil Students||Approved Universities for Ph.D students|
|Balochistan||Kalat,Mastung,Khuzdar,Awaran,Washuk, Kharan/Rakhshan , Lasbela ,Ketch , Gwadar, Punjgur , Nasirabad, Jaffarabad ,Jhal Magsi,Bolan ,Quetta Urban, Quetta Rural,Pishin , Killa Abdulla ,Killa Saifullah,Barkhan ,Musa Khel, Loralai, Sheerani ,Zhob ,Dera Bugti ,Kohlu , Ziarat, Harnai , Sibi ,Nushki ,Chagai(Dalbandin), Turbat||Public Sector Universities located in Balochistan Only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|Hunza–Nagar, Gilgit, Skardu, Ghanche, Ghizar, Diamir, Astore||Public Sector Universities located in Gilgit/ Baltistan Only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|Azad Jammu & Kashmir||Bhimber, Kotli, Mirpur, Muzaffarabad, Hattian, Neelam, Poonch, Haveli, Bagh, Sudhnoti, Refugees of Jammu & Kashmir||Public Sector Universities and Post Graduate Colleges located in Azad Jammu & Kashmir Only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|FATA||Bajaur, Khyber ,Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, Mohmand, Orakzai
Frontier Regions (Peshawar , Kohat, Bannu, Lakki , D.I. Khan, Tank)
|Public Sector Universities of Khyber PakhtunKhwa only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|Interior Sindh||Thatta, Badin, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Mirpur Khas, Tando Allahyar, Naushahro Feroze, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sanghar, Khairpur, Benazirabad/NawabShah, Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot, Larkana, Matiari, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Sukkur, Kashmore, Jamshoro||Public Sector Universities and Post Graduate Colleges located in Interior Sindh Only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|South Punjab||Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahwal Nagar, Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffar Garh, Rajan Pur, Layyah||Public Sector Universities and Post Graduate Colleges located in South Punjab Only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I.Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak||Public Sector Universities and Post Graduate Colleges located in Khyber PakhtunKhwa Only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|Punjab||Attock||Public Sector Universities and Post Graduate Colleges located in Attock Only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
|Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar||University of Sargodha and University of Education and their campuses and Post Graduate Colleges located in Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar only||All Public Sector Universities across the Country|
How To Apply
- Students can apply onlinei.e. http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk/ by 20 April 2018
- Newly registered are not required to validate their records.
- The focal person of the university will approve/disapprove ‘Newly Registered’ students by the given deadline of HEC.
- HEC, office will scrutinize the data and look for any discrepancies and ineligible students.
- HEC will ensure payments to the students according to fee structure of the universities and approved heads of the Scheme
- Only approved students meeting the eligibility criteria of the Scheme will receive payment.
- Cheques are issued in the name of VC of respective universities/ financial aid offices. The universities are responsible for the disbursement of cheques to students.
- The process of disbursement is ensured through help desk portal where universities assign assets through helpdesk system.
- Subsequent payments are processed on receipt of satisfactory Fund utilization report from universities.
Advertisement in Urdu
Advertisement in English
Last Date To Apply : 20 April 2018